Wellness wood fired hot tub
Wellness wood fired hot tub gives You a chance not only to relax but to design the way You are doing it! Add some extras and enjoy the royal spa treatment.
Deluxe fiberglass 1.8m Wellness wood fired hot tub with 3 different wood burning heaters for 6-8 people. You can choose from white, blue or grey color.
Delivery time: 2 to 4 weeks
Relax and enjoy recreative time with the Wellness hot tub. Air or Hydro massage is perfect for the best relaxing water experiences. As well it is a splendid treatment for most body pains – back, arms, legs etc. Perfectly lined sitting benches and the ability to add led lights gives the best spa feeling at Your home. Wellness hot tub connects to a regular socket so there is no need for another power supply.
Deluxe fiberglass 1.8m internal diameter Wellness wood fired hot tub with 3 different wood burning heaters for 6-8 people. You can choose from white, blue or grey color.
WELLNESS WOOD FIRED HOT TUB SIZE: 1.8m (internal diameter), 85cm internal depth.
WELLNESS WOOD FIRED HOT TUB Heater: internal, external or integral.
WELLNESS WOOD FIRED HOT TUB COLOR: white, blue or grey.
Wellness wood fired hot tub includes:
- Fiberglass wood burning hot tub with wooden decoration
- Wood burning heater
- Stainless steel clamping stripes 2 pcs
- Stainless steel chimney with a cap
- Fiberglass hot tub cover
- Wooden stairs
- Wooden mixing oar
Wellness wood fired hot tub extra items:
- Led lights
- Air massage
- Hydro massage
Wellness wood fired hot tub advantages:
- You can create the hot tub You want
- Optimal price and quality relation
- Nice to touch from inside to outside
- Simple care and maintenance
- Changeable wooden decoration, and there’s no need to change the entire hot tub
- Integral heater is working like an external heater
- Convex benches allows you to save up to 500 liters of water and at the same time accelerate the warming of water in the tub
If you have any questions, or offers please contact us!
Choose from 3 types of stainless steel categories – 430, 304 or 316.
Category 430 stainless steel is most often used in production. No chlorine can be used with this category, as in long term it may damage the metal.
Category 304 stainless steel is non-magnetic. A magnet can be used to check the quality of the stainless steel. The magnet simply won’t stick to the real stainless steel. As well small amounts of chlorine can be used with this kind of stainless steel.
Category 316 stainless steel is most often used in sea water based equipment. It is resistant to sea water and aggressive salinity. Out of three categories, this stainless steel has the best corrosion resistant properties. As well it is high temperature resistant.
- According to your needs, and special offers, delivery time might take from 2 to 4 weeks. That’s because we are building every hot tub special for you and it takes time.
- The hot tub package is 130x220x220cm and ~200 kg.
Wood is a natural material. It differs from man-made materials each piece of timber will have grains and knots which will vary. Being a natural product wood will react to changes in atmospheric conditions. Some splitting of the timber may occur as it expands and contracts with changes of humidity and temperature. These is perfectly natural and does not affect the integrity of the timber or of the structure it is used in and therefore splitting, cracks & knots etc are not covered by any guarantee.