Unique design fiberglass ofuro hot tub made by our specialists. Suitable for the maximum spa pleasure.
Handmade fiberglass ofuro hot tub with the possibility to add extras – LED lights, air and/or hydro massage.
Delivery time: 2 to 4 weeks
BUCI proudly presents fiberglass ofuro hot tub. This exclusive bath is created by us thinking about the best ways to relax and save space in the surroundings.
For the finest spa time we have created specially curved benches and equipped the ofuro with an armrest. As well no fiberglass ofuro hot tub would be completed without LED lights, air massage or hydro massage systems.
Handmade fiberglass ofuro hot tub with external wood burning heater for 1-2 people.
FIBERGLASS OFURO WOOD: spruce or thermowood.
The ofuro hot tub includes:
- Ofuro hot tub with fiberglass inside
- Wood burning external heater
- Stainless steel chimney with a cap
- Stainless steel clamping stripes 2 pcs
- Wooden ofuro hot tub cover
- Wooden stairs
- Stirring paddle
The ofuro hot tub extra items:
- Led lights
- Air massage
- Hydro massage
The ofuro hot tub advantages:
- Perfect for spending cozy and relaxing time with family or friends
- Nice to touch from inside to outside
- Due to a smaller ofuro’s volume the water heats faster
- Easily transported
Choose from 3 types of stainless steel categories – 430, 304 or 316.
Category 430 stainless steel is most often used in production. No chlorine can be used with this category, as in long term it may damage the metal.
Category 304 stainless steel is non-magnetic. A magnet can be used to check the quality of the stainless steel. The magnet simply won’t stick to the real stainless steel. As well small amounts of chlorine can be used with this kind of stainless steel.
Category 316 stainless steel is most often used in sea water based equipment. It is resistant to sea water and aggressive salinity. Out of three categories, this stainless steel has the best corrosion resistant properties. As well it is high temperature resistant.
- According to your needs, and special offers, delivery time might take from 2 to 4 weeks. That’s because we are building every hot tub special for you and it takes time.
- The hot tub package is 160x100x130cm and ~150 kg.
Wood is a natural material. It differs from man-made materials each piece of timber will have grains and knots which will vary. Being a natural product wood will react to changes in atmospheric conditions. Some splitting of the timber may occur as it expands and contracts with changes of humidity and temperature. These is perfectly natural and does not affect the integrity of the timber or of the structure it is used in and therefore splitting, cracks & knots etc are not covered by any guarantee.